Live sex toy demonstration held on campus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live sex toy demonstration held on campus

College sure has changed a lot since I went...

Northwestern University acknowledged today that an unusual demonstration was held on campus last week in which students observed a naked woman being penetrated by a sex toy.

The sex act was performed in front of about 100 students in psychology professor John Michael Bailey’s human sexuality class. The demonstration occurred after class, and attendance was optional.

After an initial discussion at Ryan Family Auditorium, the class was told that a couple was going to demonstrate the use of a sex toy and female orgasm.

“Both Professor Bailey and myself gave them five or six warnings about what was about to happen and it would be graphic,” Melvoin-Berg said.

The woman undressed and got on stage with her male partner, who used a device that looks like a machine-powered saw with a phallic object instead of a blade. Melvoin-Berg said the couple are exhibitionists who enjoy having people watch them have sex, and they were not paid for the demonstration.

“It is probably something I will remember for the rest of my life. I can’t say that about my Econ 202 class and the material that I learned there,” said Northwestern senior Justin Smith. Smith, 21, said students were told there would be a “sex tour operator” speaking about fetishes after class, but they didn’t initially know there would be a live demonstration.

“We were watching a video on sexual arousal. They thought, ‘Why not give a demonstration?,” Smith said. “The main guy, Ken, said, ‘Are you ready for the live sex show?’ We were like, ‘OK.’”

There were several warnings and some students trickled out, he said. He said most students were sitting in the auditorium’s balcony, including a student’s mom who attended class that day.

Well, it is a human sexuality course.

Comment

The first thing I thought of was the scene from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life" when they do this exact thing in class.

Because this was Northwestern, it will be more accepted...if they did this at a local small college....all hell would have broke loose!

Comment

sexology sounds like a subject erected on junk science.

Comment

Brandon Davies suddenly knows where he should have gone to school.

Comment

There will never be an empty seat in that class again. They may have to start checking student IDs.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              There will never be an empty seat in that class again.
              Well, some of the stickier seats may remain empty.

Comment

I'm ready for the test!
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

When I took Human Sex in college there was nothing like this. Was an easy A class that pretty much every student took at some point and the prof was pretty funny, as were the false answers on his multiple choice tests.

Comment

Once again, NR realizes that he chose the wrong major.
                    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

btw... Pics?
                      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                        btw... Pics?
                        Here you go. :ROFL:

Comment

Working...
                        X