Mavericks decimated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavericks decimated

Poor Dirk. Coming of an NBA Championship, the Mavs let Chandler and Barrea walk, grabbing old guys with expiring contracts or one year deals in the hope of adding Deron Williams and/or Dwight Howard. Still holding onto hope for Williams or Howard, Cuban let Terry walk to Boston and now Kidd to New York, still adding nothing to help Dirk. And it doesn't seem that Howard would have any interest in extending with Dallas just to play with Dirk plus garbage. Maybe they'll still swing a high-profile signing, but nothing that will likely give them any hope of competing. Maybe they should just ask Dirk where he might like to be traded.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Poor Dirk. Coming of an NBA Championship, the Mavs let Chandler and Barrea walk, grabbing old guys with expiring contracts or one year deals in the hope of adding Deron Williams and/or Dwight Howard. Still holding onto hope for Williams or Howard, Cuban let Terry walk to Boston and now Kidd to New York, still adding nothing to help Dirk. And it doesn't seem that Howard would have any interest in extending with Dallas just to play with Dirk plus garbage. Maybe they'll still swing a high-profile signing, but nothing that will likely give them any hope of competing. Maybe they should just ask Dirk where he might like to be traded.
    I respect Mark Cuban a lot. He appears to be an exceedingly bright guy. But I'm also laughing maniacally. The West isn't looking so bad for my Dubs.

Comment

Somewhere Phil Jackson is smirking.

It can't occur for myriad reasons but it would have been quite enjoyable watching Dirk pair up with Nash and Kobe.

Comment

Working...
      X