FAAB BASED PICK UPS
    5 X 5 STANDARD CATEGORIES
    AUCTION STYLE
    KEEPER
    5 man reserve minor/major
    260 CAP

or something similar

If you find one, I'm in, too.
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Hey Bob,

I had another guy e-mail me saying the same thing. I have three friends saying they would like to play as well. so with you that would be six and I have a bunch more people I could ask.

I was thinking maybe we could try to start our own new league.

The problem would be finding a commissioner. I only played once before and while I have some knowledge I am by no means qualified to run a league. The other guy who e-mailed from the site said he wouldn't be able to do it either and three of the guys have never played before (but I think they will make great owners and will put in the work to research and run good teams as they have played fantasy baseball before and are huge baseball fans just haven't played this style of rotisserie)

So if you were able to run it we may be on to something or if not maybe someone will see this post and want to get involved and help us out.

stay in touch

Comment

Some of the six we have already are saying they would consider an on-line draft if that help get a commish and other players that may not be in our area.

Would you be ok with that Bob if that would help us get this thing up and running?

Comment

I'll be the commissioner, but I would want an in-person auction.
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

cool Bob, that is awesome. Thank you. my direct e-mail is [email protected]. We can go over details there. Some guys are hoping march 26, early evening draft works for everyone.

Comment

I just posted an ad for 2 openings for an NL 5x5 if any of you are interested.

Comment

Thanks, still hoping to get this mixed league going, if you know of anyone else looking for a mixed league instead of an only let me know

Comment

Still trying to get this league confirmed and the details layed out. We have six solid guys at this point. Bob if you could respond to this and let us know if you are still in. Either way would be appreciated as the guys want to get a draft date schelduled and if need be look for a different commisioner ( or maybe one of us will attempt to take that role just that none of us has expereince in that area )

If anyone would like to join us please respond. Even better if someone would be willing to help with running this thing.

We think this is an awesome oppurtunity to start a new league from the ground floor having us all start at the same level. The auction/salary cap/keeper aspect really adds to the expereince of play. Hoping others will join us as.

Comment

not looking too promising at this point. Basically going back to looking for an existing league to join.

Will do an on-line league but really hoping for this format

I would prefer a

MIXED LEAGUE
                    ROTO STYLE
                    FAAB BASED PICK UPS
                    5 X 5 STANDARD CATEGORIES
                    AUCTION STYLE
                    KEEPER
                    5 man reserve minor/major
                    260 CAP

or something similar

my e-mail is [email protected]