Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NBA Playoffs

- Poor Rose. Feel bad for the guy.
    - Heat have to be the prohibitive favorite.
    - Durantula!!!

HOLY ****ING saoihfdfhsfhskhjfsdf Clippers! Nick Young!

Comment

Spurs - Thunder should be a great Western Conference finals. I think the Spurs look ready to take this sucker in Game 7 on their home floor.

I think the Pacers match up pretty dang well with the Heat, particularly if Bosh is, in fact, out for the duration of the series. The Heat have such limited offensive talent outside the big three. Still, I think James puts them on his back and takes them past Indiana in 6. I wasn't sure about Boston until that unreal Game 3. Now I think they've got this series in 6. If Bosh returns for the Eastern Conference Finals, Heat in 6.

Then I think the Spoelstra gets out-coached and the Heat get out-executed again in the Finals. Spurs in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Spurs - Thunder should be a great Western Conference finals. I think the Spurs look ready to take this sucker in Game 7 on their home floor.

I think the Pacers match up pretty dang well with the Heat, particularly if Bosh is, in fact, out for the duration of the series. The Heat have such limited offensive talent outside the big three. Still, I think James puts them on his back and takes them past Indiana in 6. I wasn't sure about Boston until that unreal Game 3. Now I think they've got this series in 6. If Bosh returns for the Eastern Conference Finals, Heat in 6.

Then I think the Spoelstra gets out-coached and the Heat get out-executed again in the Finals. Spurs in 6.
        I thought Heat and Thunder but didn't get The Heat getting crushed. I won't shed tears for them after Wade's dirty play.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          I thought Heat and Thunder but didn't get The Heat getting crushed. I won't shed tears for them after Wade's dirty play.
          I still think they'll find a way to come back to beat Indiana, but I'm not entirely confident in that prediction anymore.

Comment

Is there anyone in the NBA right now who flops more than Wade? The guy should go play Euro soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
              Is there anyone in the NBA right now who flops more than Wade? The guy should go play Euro soccer.
              Probably only the other Euro's lol.

Comment

Durantula. That is all.

Comment

How 'bout LeBron's performance? 40-18-9 with the season pretty much on the line. Wow.

Comment

Anyone who says that he's a choker, or not one of the top 10 players of all time, is an idiot.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      Anyone who says that he's a choker, or not one of the top 10 players of all time, is an idiot.
                      Until he gets a title, calling him a top-10 player all-time is, well, idiotic.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

And just because I know Hornsby won't be able to resist responding, no way does LeBron rank ahead of any of these guys, and I'm sure there are a couple more.

Dr J
                        Big O
                        Russell
                        Jordan
                        Kobe
                        Shaq
                        Duncan
                        Magic
                        Bird
                        Kareem
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          And just because I know Hornsby won't be able to resist responding, no way does LeBron rank ahead of any of these guys, and I'm sure there are a couple more.

Dr J
                          Big O
                          Russell
                          Jordan
                          Kobe
                          Shaq
                          Duncan
                          Magic
                          Bird
                          Kareem
                          I'm not sure Dr. J belongs in the all-time top 10, but swap in Olajuwon and/or Chamberlain and I think you can still say that LeBron is still on the outside looking in, but I highly doubt he'll be on the outside looking in once all is said and done with his career.

Comment

I'm not sure Dr. J belongs in the all-time top 10, but swap in Olajuwon and/or Chamberlain and I think you can still say that LeBron is still on the outside looking in, but I highly doubt he'll be on the outside looking in once all is said and done with his career.
                            I doubt it too, but what if he somehow manages to never win a title? This current Heat team has no chance to win a title IMO because of their lack of size and depth. This isn't to say they won't add the necessary components or that LeBron won't win with another team, but it could be awhile for him. I noticed you didn't mention Malone or Stockton, both with stats that certainly would support them being top-10 players.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

How 'bout LeBron's performance? 40-18-9 with the season pretty much on the line. Wow.
                              Magnificent. I've been thinking that while Lebron is the best player in the NBA, but I don't think we'll ever see his full potential consistently as crazy as that sounds. I think he may be a head case.

Now KD on the other hand... dude is an absolute murderer. He didn't even celebrate after hitting that backbreaking game winner against the Lakers. Just walked back to the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X