Looking for new site to run our league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new site to run our league

Since Fanball is shutting down effective 6/30/11, our league needs to migrate to another service. Any suggestions? We have weekly transactions and would need the site to maintain the player contracts. Thanks. (And I don't think the commish wants an expensive site to use)

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    Since Fanball is shutting down effective 6/30/11, our league needs to migrate to another service. Any suggestions? We have weekly transactions and would need the site to maintain the player contracts. Thanks. (And I don't think the commish wants an expensive site to use)
    We switched over to OnRoto last year from All Star Stats to save a few bucks. It is less than $100 per league.

Comment

My league is going to onroto this year from fanball. The only problem I have is that they don't have phone support. However, they are quick to answer e-mail. Onroto is run by the guys that created TQstats years ago. They actually have more flexibility in what their software will do than Fanball had.

Comment

Thanks guys. I looked over the site and it seems to be pretty easy to navigate. I like the fact that you can see the contract status with salary on the YTD stats page. That is such a nice feature.

Comment

Working...
        X