How did I make out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did I make out.

In 2009 I won the title. Last year, I kept Zobrist, Ellsbury, Grienke, etc and finished 9th. Regrouping, this is what shook out of a series of trades.

ARod, Kinsler, Huff and picks around #100 and #125 for
    Pedroia, Beltre, Adam Jones, C Buchholz and a mid round pick.

I can keep 1 or 2, assuming Votto and Grienke are also kept.

How does that look for this season? Going forward?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I'd rather have the ARod side, but a core of Votto, Greinke, Pedroia and Beltre isn't bad. Is this a 12-team 5x5 league?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I'd rather have the ARod side, but a core of Votto, Greinke, Pedroia and Beltre isn't bad. Is this a 12-team 5x5 league?
      16 team 8x8, H2H. See the thread http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...-After-keepers

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

In a deep league I think you did OK. A-Rod isn't what he once was - Beltre may be his equal this year in TEX. Huff/Jones is a wash. Buchholz will regress some but still contributes. I guess I like Kinsler better than Pedroia? I am honestly not sure given the injuries but I think Kinsler gets the edge. Still a win for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          In a deep league I think you did OK. A-Rod isn't what he once was - Beltre may be his equal this year in TEX. Huff/Jones is a wash. Buchholz will regress some but still contributes. I guess I like Kinsler better than Pedroia? I am honestly not sure given the injuries but I think Kinsler gets the edge. Still a win for you though.
          Actually, moving Kinsler was a big motivation. He has had a three year decline in productivity, the mileage is high for his age, and his age is past prime. I wanted to get market value now, rather than later. Ditto Arod. He had 125 RBI, but otherwise the worst season since he was in Seattle. Beltre has real talent, and a chunk of his career was killed by his home park.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
          X