Cool baseball app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool baseball app

Onohosting offer cheap web hosting India @30/mo. Host unlimited website in Indian SSD server by low price hosting or cheapest hosting plans.

Well, I liked it.

Comment

don't have iPhone

Comment

Me too, the screen shots are really cool. Lots of information for a baseball geek.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          Me too, the screen shots are really cool. Lots of information for a baseball geek.
          Did I read it right.....it's $4.99 for the app?

Comment

I couldn't figure out what it did
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
              Did I read it right.....it's $4.99 for the app?
              bad job outta Jefe.....he should know we're all cheapskates and won't pay for apps.....

Comment

It's iPad only, sorry, didn't realize that. It's basically animated infographics of every mlb team's performance, season by season, since like 1960. Really well designed. The coolest part is that it has the info on a game-by-game basis, too. So you can see the player/outcome of every AB in every game in all of those seasons.

Pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X