Vintage Draft I Spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Draft I Spreadsheet

OK, the spreadsheet for VD1 is ready for Beta testing. You should be able to download it from here:

Please post any bugs, mistakes, and missing players in this thread.

Updated the career and BY stats for Billy Hamilton. Added QUIZY and OVEN counts to the Dashboard sheet.

Comment

In the career pitching tab, the IP column for Garp & Hacko are referencing eldiablo's totals.

Comment

For some reason I couldn't open it. Could someone please email it to me or is it too big ?

EDIT - got it now, thanks
        Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-14-2012, 09:19 PM.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          In the career pitching tab, the IP column for Garp & Hacko are referencing eldiablo's totals.
          Fixed - Thanks.

Comment

Added Best Years for Mike Napoli, Jose Offerman, and Ivy Olson (didn't have any). Removed duplicates of Rube Oldring, John Olerud, Tony Oliva, and Al Oliver from "Hit_Car" worksheet.

Added Career Stats for Jeremy Accardo, Rafael Betancourt, Joe Borowski, Matt Capps, Bartolo Colon, Ryan Dempster, Mike Gonzalez, and Kevin Gregg. All had Best Year stats in the "Pit_Seas" worksheet but were missing in the "Pit_Car" worksheet.
            Last edited by OaklandA's; 01-15-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Edit: I'm getting weird input errors for DeCinces
              Napoli
              Offerman
              Olson
              Yingling
              See post above. There were no best years for Napoli, Offerman, and Olson. That should be fixed now. There was an error in the PlayerID code for Decinces too; that's fixed. Don't see anything wrong with Yingling, except that you already have a "Y" player.

Comment

Appreciate your work on this, OA.

On a side note, could you let Billy Beane know that trading Major Leaguers away to win the California League Championship now may not be the most prudent strategy if the goal is to keep the Major League team in Oakland much longer. I'm just sayin'.
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  It looks like I'm getting an error for The Feral Slasher and it appears to be due to his Willie Keeler pick (maybe). Keeler is not showing as drafted on the hit_car page but it does look like his stats are being counted. Any thoughts? Anyone else getting the same thing?
                  No, I'm not seeing an error on Keeler or Feral Slasher. You can download my current spreadsheet from the link in the first post.

Comment

Stats for Chad Qualls 2009. Just insert a blank row below Qualls' 2008 season, and then paste in the following:
                    Code:
                    draft	quallch01_2009	quallch01	Qualls	Chad	2009	52.0	53	21	7	45	2	51	24	3.63	1.154

Comment

Career Stats for Chris Young, youngch03

Code:
                      draft	youngch03	Young	Chris	2004	2011	Contemp	776.0	626	322	306	675	49	117	0	3.74	1.202

Comment

Working...
                      X