new url

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new url

I posted this in the future thread right before the lockdown...

What about talkroto.com? If you wanted to keep the rotojunkie name you could brand it like a stadium: "The Rotojunkies at TalkRoto.com"
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I set up rjbullpen.com yesterday that sends people directly to the forum. So far, those that were getting blocked at rotojunkiefix were having success with that.

Comment

rjbullpen.com doesnt mean much to most users and I'd recommend not putting initials/acronym in a url unless it is widely understood.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Fair, but if someone doesn't know what TheBullPen is at this point, that's a branding problem on my end. If I get pushback from the former overlords about using anything RJ related in the domain, then I'll worry about a complete domain name change. The current URL was the cleanest legal path I saw given the Intellectual Property of the Fix was separate of rotojunkie itself.

Comment

if nothing else, it might be prudent to register another url or two just in case you change your mind down the road. You could point them all to rjbullpen.com or rotojunkiefix.com.

Comment

This is the oldest post when I hit last page.

Comment

looks like someone bought talkroto.com

Comment

Working...
              X