Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

B-Fly
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

By next week I will expect he will be bestriding this forum as well

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
      By next week I will expect he will be bestriding this forum as well
      maybe he will take this opportunity to get more work done at his place of employment instead of posting here so much.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I wonder where I ranked in post totals over the past year or so. I'm guessing top 10-20 overall, but I'd be very surprised if I was still in the top five.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
          I've wasted my life
          agreed
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Does this mean we start posting pix of hot Asian women again?
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You have my attention.

BTW - may be going to OpenWorld in SF - will PM you the deets (if you're still there).

Comment

sweet!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X