Man Card Revocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Card Revocation

Pulled into the gas station and saw a guy sitting in the driver's seat of his car with a little dog in a pink snowsuit. That is deserving of Man Card Revocation for at least 6 weeks.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

That was no man that was Miss Minneapolis 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
      Pulled into the gas station and saw a guy sitting in the driver's seat of his car with a little dog in a pink snowsuit. That is deserving of Man Card Revocation for at least 6 weeks.
      You should have went to the car and issued the citation immediately.
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Comment

I think that was the coat. Was it you Ryno?

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
            I think that was the coat. Was it you Ryno?
            Ryno is Miss Minneapolis 2010?

Comment

wise of ryno to pick the name she did or we all would have been constantly hitting on her.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Ryno is Miss Minneapolis 2010?
                I guess the secret is out...

Miss Minnesota USA 2010 Courtney Basara

Comment

Never thought I'd say this, but..... Ryno.. you're HOT!
                  -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                    I guess the secret is out...

Miss Minnesota USA 2010 Courtney Basara

I'm not sure if I should ask, "Why are you hiding all your tan.", or if I should tell you, "I'd like to tan your hide."

Comment

My 10 pound rat terrier wears a very butch kevlar ratfighting coat to keep her warm, and since the standard SF Palm or Roof Rat weighs about 3 lbs.
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                      X