Help me jink LeSean McCoy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me jink LeSean McCoy!!

I posted a thread asking for some lineup help in my match up with the top team in my 14 team local league. I received several responses and I appreciate the help but I didn't listen to my RJ brethren, I started Tebow & Lloyd. I also switched out Mendenhall for McGahee after I heard that McGahee was going to play. The results were good, Tebow outscored Freeeman (24.76 to 16.04), Lloyd outscored Garcon (8 to 2.2) and McGahee exploded for 30.3 (Mendenhall would have got me 11.5).

I maxed out my starting lineup and scored 120.46. The problem is my opponent is sitting at 109.98 with McCoy going tonight (I don't have anybody left).

Now I'm asking for help again. I need the power of the RotoJunkie jink on LeSean McCoy tonight, he can't score more than 10.48pts (non PPR). Can anybody help a brotha out?

Thanks.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

I think McCoy will score almost 30 plus the Yankees will win the next 10 WS.

Comment

Only if you jink Forte from scoring more than 26.93 in PPR decimal scoring.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Quit hijacking my jink thread and start your own.

You're screwed, Forte is definitely going to put up 30-35pts in that kind of format.

Comment

noooooooooo don't do that!

Comment

I was worried after that first drive, but he scored less than 20 thanks to his fumbles and TD vulturing by MB3.

Comment

I was worried after that first drive, but he scored less than 20 thanks to his fumbles and TD vulturing by MB3.
              It didn't work out for me. McCoy's 3rd quarter TD put me away, ended up losing by about 7pts. Congrats on your win.

Comment

I too thought I was screwed after that 1st drive. I was up by 17, but my opponent had Forte and Maclin and I had Henery...won by 3.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  I too thought I was screwed after that 1st drive. I was up by 17, but my opponent had Forte and Maclin and I had Henery...won by 3.
                  Good thing for you that Forte had two fumbles and Maclin had a couple of drops.

Comment

Working...
                  X