Felix Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Jones

So with Murray's explosion last week and Jones not expected back for a few more weeks, whats Jones' calue for the rest of this year in a non keeper? Give me some player comps.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Moreno?
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

difficult to say since no other backup has exploded past the starter like Murray has over Jones. Plus with Jones injury history and the feeling he was a change-of-pace/3rd down back makes him difficult to value.

James Starks? BJGE?

Comment

of course its difficult!!! thats why I asked.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Different role but how about Pierre Thomas? He's not going to be The Guy but he will probably always have a role when he's healthy.

Comment

Jones is out for tomorrow night. Not helping his value.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              Jones is out for tomorrow night. Not helping his value.
              He wasnt expected to play. This is week 2 of his 2-4 weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X