• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• input on trade

team 1 gives ryan mathews, vincent jackson and vernon davis

team 2 gives cameron newton and j.best

team 1 is in dire need of a top-10 qb to possible win the league

team 2 is in dire need of players

team 1 has bradford and alex smith at the helm with an excellent core of mathews, jackson, davis, steve smith (car), desean jackson, crabtree and lt

team 2 has 3 qbs in cam, big ben and tebow, earlier he traded fred jackson for cam before he pretty much lost best for the season

even though this trade has been vetoed by the league, i was curious for your input, the newton owner has cried foul and wants the trade to go through even though its been vetoed by the league...

I don't like the trade for Team 1, but my opinion on vetoing a trade is you don't do it unless there is reasonable belief there is collusion going on. Not knowing the players or factors involved I couldn't say that but this seems more like an owner making a bad trade than collusion. Many owners veto these because they're jealous they couldn't hose the guy making the bad deal.

Comment

This is not a perfectly even trade, but it's not worth a veto either. Vetoes should only be used when there is collusion or when the deal is so unbalanced that it disrupts the competitive balance of the league.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Mathews, VJax & VDavis is a heckuva lot to give up for Newton, but it's not a vetoable deal.

Comment

Tkx for your input guys, much appreciate

Comment

Working...
          X