Veto this trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veto this trade?

Gore and Maclin for DeAngelo Williams, R. Bush, and Burress. Team giving up Gore/Maclin is winless and his trading partner is his brother-in-law? Are there grounds to veto this trade or not enough? Thanks in advance.

Are they colluding?

Comment

Originally posted by urch420 View Post
      Gore and Maclin for DeAngelo Williams, R. Bush, and Burress. Team giving up Gore/Maclin is winless and his trading partner is his brother-in-law? Are there grounds to veto this trade or not enough? Thanks in advance.
      That trade is ridiculous. But if there are no rules against vetoing, how can you veto? If I were commish I would have them explain, and if not satisfactory, kick them both out of the league next year.

Comment

That sure smells fishy. Does your league have a veto rule?
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thanks all. I spoke to the owners and vetoed the trade.

Comment

Thanks all. I spoke to the owners and vetoed the trade.
            And what was the reason why the Gore/Maclin owner would accept so little in return?

Comment

He was testing me I guess..He knew it was crappy. I vetoed a second trade after that as well, and now there is this one:
              DeAngelo W. and Torraon for Gore...What do you think about this? It's not a great trade but this one I shouldn't veto correct???

Comment

He was testing me I guess..He knew it was crappy. I vetoed a second trade after that as well, and now there is this one:
                DeAngelo W. and Torraon for Gore...What do you think about this? It's not a great trade but this one I shouldn't veto correct???
                that guy needs to get booted.

Comment

This one isn't a terrible trade but its obvious from the first two trades that he's only making a deal with his brother-in-law to help him out. There really isn't anything that he's gaining in the deal.
                  14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                  RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                  WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                  TE: Olsen (NA)
                  K: Lutz (7)
                  DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I honestly don't think they are in it together. He just wants a RB becasue his RBs are on a bye...I don't know..but as bad as this is, I have to let this last one pass..right?

Comment

I honestly don't think they are in it together. He just wants a RB becasue his RBs are on a bye...I don't know..but as bad as this is, I have to let this last one pass..right?
                      you have to let this one pass, but it's clear this guy doesn't know what he's doing.

Comment

Torain n dewilliams for gore is a balanced trade...i would let that one go through but the first one, gets shot down

Comment

Working...
                        X