Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

NFL Network reporting LLoyd was traded to STL. Denver's return was undisclosed....

Originally posted by revo View Post
    NFL Network reporting LLoyd was traded to STL. Denver's return was undisclosed....
    I think I read a 6th rounder that can be a 5th rounder if Lloyd catches 30 balls. I know the Rams are going nowhere this year but I still like the deal. Give them some talent and the ability to win some games and that can produce momentum and belief they can do well in the future instead of just playing knowing you're going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      I think I read a 6th rounder that can be a 5th rounder if Lloyd catches 30 balls. I know the Rams are going nowhere this year but I still like the deal. Give them some talent and the ability to win some games and that can produce momentum and belief they can do well in the future instead of just playing knowing you're going to lose.
      yep, you are correct. Seems like a good deal for STL. They also cut Mike Sims-Walker to make room for Lloyd.

Comment

They get a WR finally, but lose their QB (probably) to a high ankle sprain. Talk about being snake biten this year.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Lloyd thrived in the McDaniels offense last year. His fantasy season will be salvaged if Bradford returns soon.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I don't know about that. Orton had time to throw the ball last year. Can't say the same about Bradford this year. Actually, the guy that probably gets the most benefit out of this is Danario Alexander, if he can stay healthy. Since Lloyd will now command a bit more attention, Alexander could see more single coverage.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
            X