Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 4x4 keeper list

AL 4x4 $250

We keep minimum 10 > maximum 15. The first 9 seem pretty easy but where from there? I just traded F.Gutierez $13 and E.Santana $10 for Weaver $8. Maybe keep a C or S. Rodriguez or Raburn, or Carmona or Cecil or Rodney?

I've had inquires about Raburn from a couple owners. I would guess I could package Rodney with someone else to make a deal, too, since a couple owners are without closers.

Posada $11
    Suzuki $8

Teixeira $47
    Youkilis $15*

Cano $11*
    S.Rodriguez $1

Hafner $9
    Lind $13

T.Hunter $14
    N.Cruz $13*
    Ellsbury $18*
    Raburn $5
    Gordon $9
    Dyson $5

Felix $39*
    Soria $18*
    Feliz $5*
    Weaver $8*
    C.Lewis $5*
    Carmona $5
    Cecil $5
    Rodney $5
    Uehara $5

ML - Bourjos

Thoughts?

How many teams?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      How many teams?
      ten teams, maybe nine if one owner continues to not answer e-mails

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
        AL 4x4 $250

We keep minimum 10 > maximum 15. The first 9 seem pretty easy but where from there? I just traded F.Gutierez $13 and E.Santana $10 for Weaver $8. Maybe keep a C or S. Rodriguez or Raburn, or Carmona or Cecil or Rodney?

I've had inquires about Raburn from a couple owners. I would guess I could package Rodney with someone else to make a deal, too, since a couple owners are without closers.

Posada $11
        Suzuki $8

Teixeira $47
        Youkilis $15*

Cano $11*
        S.Rodriguez $1

Hafner $9
        Lind $13

T.Hunter $14
        N.Cruz $13*
        Ellsbury $18*
        Raburn $5
        Gordon $9
        Dyson $5

Felix $39*
        Soria $18*
        Feliz $5*
        Weaver $8*
        C.Lewis $5*
        Carmona $5
        Cecil $5
        Rodney $5
        Uehara $5

ML - Bourjos

Thoughts?
        I think anyone that is considered a closer should be kept, so Rodney and even Uehara should be on the list. I also like Hunter, Rayburn and give a shot to Lind too.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

I am a little wary of Lind because he's DH only. For similar power numbers, and a higher BA, Hunter $14 in the OF looks better than Lind to me.

All the experts are high on Raburn and he certainly helped my team during the stretch run. One place I read he's the starter in LF, then I read that it's going to be decided in ST between him and Boesch

I'm a little surprised that Colby Lewis wasn't on your list. He earned quite a bit more than $5 in 2010.

I have Felix on the list because there are no top 5 starters who look to be available in the auction. Comp: Sabathia $42 is being protected

Comment

I'd keep Lind and Hunter. Hunter's few steals give him a tick in value for a 4x4. In a 4x4 league I like Carmona also (especially if he ends up a Yankee at some point). Both catchers are at very fair prices, I could see going either way on them.

Comment

Made an odd deal yesterday that I will probably be getting flack over, but so be it.

Traded Carmona $5 and Rodney $5 for a $13 Lester. I offered a third player in the deal, Lind $13 but he said he didn't want him because he already had Thome $1. I offered to sub Posada $11, but again was told he didn't want him. He didn't counter and said to do the deal 2 for 1.

Keepers after adding Weaver and Lester - do you keep Felix and lock things down or cut him and go with Weaver and Lester at the top?
              Felix $39
              Lester $13
              Soria $18
              Weaver $8
              Feliz $5
              Lewis $5
              Cecil $5

Comment

I think now that you got Lester I would go with the Co-Aces Weaver and Lester. Maybe you can get a pick for Felix, it does not hurt to ask.

Comment

I was kind of thinking that way. Maybe call Miguel Cabrera's ($39) and see if he is nervous?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
                    Made an odd deal yesterday that I will probably be getting flack over, but so be it.

Traded Carmona $5 and Rodney $5 for a $13 Lester. I offered a third player in the deal, Lind $13 but he said he didn't want him because he already had Thome $1. I offered to sub Posada $11, but again was told he didn't want him. He didn't counter and said to do the deal 2 for 1.

Keepers after adding Weaver and Lester - do you keep Felix and lock things down or cut him and go with Weaver and Lester at the top?
                    Felix $39
                    Lester $13
                    Soria $18
                    Weaver $8
                    Feliz $5
                    Lewis $5
                    Cecil $5
                    Great trade! You just saved yourself $26. I keep Lester and Weaver and throw back Felix. You don't really need him.

As for the trade, Carmona and Rodney are good values at $5 but you got quality for quantity.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                    X