Old Site Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Site Stuff

I've shut it down for 24 hours with a message to get over here and get registered. I still have no news about what they will do with the domain and the content so the less we post over there, the better. I know it is a pain in the ass to have to start some of that stuff anew, but it is what it is right now and I'm trying to make the best of it.

thanks for all the hard work. LMK if theres anything I can do to help.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Seconded. We appreciate the effort your putting in to keep the community alive Jason. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Comment

^^^^^^
        best avatar association, ever

Comment

Ditto. We'll work this through.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Jason overlord.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I registered on the weekend and had to reregister today. Was the user db reset?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                I, for one, welcome our new Jason overlord.
                That first swirlie didn't help, eh?
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                  I registered on the weekend and had to reregister today. Was the user db reset?
                  It was not --- not sure why you'd have to do that

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    That first swirlie didn't help, eh?
                    Sucking up is just one of my fine qualities!
                    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                      Sucking up is just one of my fine qualities!

The word "up" is superfluous
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                        The word "up" is superfluous
                        Hmmmm, let me see. Delete the word "up" from my post and it says...HEY! :mad:
                        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

many thanks for the hard work & dedication.

Comment

Appreciate the hard work. Sucks to have to go through all of this.

Comment

What's the plan? Are we abandoning the old site and making all new posts here?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                              X