Atlanta 4 SEATTLE

NY Giants 1 ARIZONA

SAN DIEGO 7 Miami

GREEN BAY 12 Denver

New England 4 OAKLAND

BALTIMORE 3.5 NY Jets

TAMPA BAY 10 Indianapolis

Minnesota 1.5 KANSAS CITY
    I wouldn't touch this game with a 10-foot pole.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

YTD: 8-6-1

Minnesota -1.5. The Vikings on the road are never a gimme but if they don't win this one, they might not win a game all year, seriously.

Atlanta -4. If Atlanta can't beat a stinky Seahawks team by a mere 4 points...

Indy +10. My first reaction when I saw this spread, was " wow, Tampa by 10, that is
      a lot ". This is no endorsement of Indy but I'll stick with my gut on this one.

San Diego -7. No Gates but I still think the Chargers have enough at home.

Baltimore -3.5. After getting torched by the Raiders, things don't get any easier for the Jets this week.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
        YTD: 8-6-1

Minnesota -1.5. The Vikings on the road are never a gimme but if they don't win this one, they might not win a game all year, seriously.
        When was the last time the Chiefs played a game with an advantage at QB?

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        I wouldn't touch this game with a 10-foot pole.
        Two 5' foot Italians?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Despite the opening-day blowout, the Chiefs traditionally are MUCH better at home than on the road. And the Vikings can't get out of their own way right now. Bowe could put quite a hurting on their lame secondary. I expect this to be close and have no confidence in either team.

Similarly, SEA in recent years has been an excellent home team and ATL in recent years has been a terrible road team. I wouldn't go anywhere near that game, either.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

YTD -- 5-4-1

Saints -7

Eagles -8.5

Steelers +3.5

Patriots -4

Jets +3.5
            "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Working...
            X