A Peterson for Andre Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Peterson for Andre Johnson?

I'm starting A Peterson, M Forte and Ryan Matthews in my 2 RB/ 1 flex spots. But my WRs are horrible. Bad, bad.

I was offered Andre Johnson plus a RB for Peterson and Braylon Edwards.

RBs to choose from include B Tate, Knowshon, Deangelo, J Stewart... anything there worth nibbling on?

its a wash to me. I would keep what you have.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

who are your WRs?

Comment

Jerome simpson
        steve smith (car)
        Braylon edwards
        austin collie
        deoin branch
        mike williams (sea)

Comment

I also have pierre thomas on my bench. could share time at flex with the rb i get in the deal.

Comment

how many WRs do you need to start? Is it 2-2-1, or 2-3-1? PPR?

if you need to start two, I'd pass. If you need to start 3 WRs, I'd consider it more but still likely pass on it.

Comment

Start 3. Not PPR. 1 pt / 15 yards, 6 pt TDs. With some bonuses.

Comment

I'd pass. Steve Smith and Deion Branch are fine as your top two (not great) simpson should bounce back as your third but you should be pounding the waiver wire. Too many developing options with upside to be owning Big Mike Williams and Braylon. Think Nate Washington, Denarius Moore, Eric Decker, David Nelson, Donald Jones, Malcom Floyd, Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith, Danario Alexander, Lance Moore, Titus Young, Brandon LaFell.

Comment

if it's not PPR, Peterson should outscore Johnson handily due to more combined yardage. As much as you'd hate to trot that terrible WR3 out there, I'd much rather have the RB under that scoring system.

Try offering Pierre Thomas for a decent WR3, like maybe a David Nelson or Nate Washington.

Comment

What if I could get L Fitzgerald and W. McGahee for R Matthews and a WR? I'm loving what Matthews is giving me at the flex position, but the drop there going to McGahee would be more than covered by getting Fitz, no?

That would a keeper trade, btw -- Fitz can't be kept, Matthews is fairly cheap, which is why the guy would do it. He's out of it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                      What if I could get L Fitzgerald and W. McGahee for R Matthews and a WR? I'm loving what Matthews is giving me at the flex position, but the drop there going to McGahee would be more than covered by getting Fitz, no?

That would a keeper trade, btw -- Fitz can't be kept, Matthews is fairly cheap, which is why the guy would do it. He's out of it already.
                      If that's a dump deal and Mathews is cheap, you can get more than Fitzgerald for him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        If that's a dump deal and Mathews is cheap, you can get more than Fitzgerald for him.
                        Yeah Mathews for Fitz is almost fair value in a redraft right now. Hold out for more

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                          Start 3. Not PPR. 1 pt / 15 yards, 6 pt TDs. With some bonuses.
                          Even before AJ's injury, I would have said NOOOO to this. I wouldn't have done it in a PPR league, but I especially would not trade AP for AJ in a non-PPR league. Haven't read the rest yet, but I'm hoping you didn't...especially since AJ got hurt on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X