Dexter McCluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter McCluster

for those of you in FAAB style leagues what are you paying for McCluster?

Also, he seems to be listed everywhere as a WR but he is clearly a WR. Is anyone allowing him to be slotted at RB?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    for those of you in FAAB style leagues what are you paying for McCluster?

Also, he seems to be listed everywhere as a WR but he is clearly a WR. Is anyone allowing him to be slotted at RB?
    Yahoo has him listed as both a WR and RB. I guess if he gets 20 games in he will be eligible next year .

Comment

CBS lists just as RB. I wonder if that can be changed.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hammer, CBS lists him as a WR only.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Hammer, CBS lists him as a WR only.
          thanks Piney. Thats what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            thanks Piney. Thats what I meant.
            I thought so. Plenty of comments on his player page complaining of his designation. I would think this will change only when his designation on NFL.com changes also.

Weird that he has a WR designation since he wears #22 which is a RB, CB, S number only.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

This year he is 80% RB so far. Thomas Jones is the principle ball carrier. DMX is principally a motion guy. LL is the GL RB, if they ever get close.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I found this on the CBS Sportsline.com website:

CBS Sports.com contacted the Kansas City Chiefs directly before the start of the season and verified that this player would be listed at Wide Receiver on their roster. In order to provide our customers with the most accurate information possible, CBS Sports uses the official rosters released by NFL teams to determine what position a player will be eligible for.

To protect the integrity of our leagues, position changes are not made during the season. Because McCluster started the season at WR, his position will not be changed to RB this year.

14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                TE: Olsen (NA)
                K: Lutz (7)
                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Thanks J

Comment

Working...
                  X