12 team leage draft...hdid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 team leage draft...hdid...

This is the only roster I will burden the site with reviewing. This is the 2nd year my Dad has had me draft for him in a league where their fee is more than my 4 leagues total so I feel a bit of pressure to not f it up.

Anyway 12 teams, .5 ppr, 6 pt for td passes, and 1 pt per .07 rush yards. Here is what I got...

Picking from the 12th slot...

1.12 LeSean McCoy
    2.1 Calvin Johnson
    3.12 Jahvid Best
    4.1 Mike Williams TB
    5.12 Beanie Wells
    6.1 Jermichael Finley
    7.12 Josh Freeman
    8.1 Jeremy Maclin
    9.12 Joe Flacco
    10.1 C.J. Spiller
    11.12 A.J. Green
    12.1 New England Def/ST
    13.12 Jacoby Ford
    14.1 Shaun Suisham
    15.12 Jerome Harrison

I appreciate any feedback as I will be working the WW for this league too. Thanks.

QB Freeman and Flacco

RB McCoy, Best, Wells, Spiller, Harrison

WR C Johnson, Tampa Mike Williams, J Maclin, AJ Green, Jacoby Ford

TE J Finley

DEF NE

K Suisham

do you mean 1 pt per 0.7 yards?

How many RBs can you start? 2 or 3? That would make a difference in any HDID grade.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      do you mean 1 pt per 0.7 yards?

How many RBs can you start? 2 or 3? That would make a difference in any HDID grade.
      1. yes 1 pt per 0.7 yards rushing.

2. Sorry, you can start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex(wr/rb), 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K.

Comment

You did well. There were some players that I'm shocked were still around in the later rounds (Maclin in particular). Nicely done.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I'm missing something. If you get 1 pt per 0.7 yards rushing, a running back that gets 70 yards would get you 100 points. Do you mean 1 point for every 7 yards rushing?

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            I'm missing something. If you get 1 pt per 0.7 yards rushing, a running back that gets 70 yards would get you 100 points. Do you mean 1 point for every 7 yards rushing?
            Sorry I am bad at this....

in a standard league a running back gets 1 pt for every 10 yards, this is 1 pt for every 7 yards. I really shouldn't try to explain stuff late at night. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              Sorry I am bad at this....

in a standard league a running back gets 1 pt for every 10 yards, this is 1 pt for every 7 yards. I really shouldn't try to explain stuff late at night. Sorry.
              Ok that being the case I'm not enamored of your draft. I would have pounded RB with three of my first four picks no doubt. Think of it this way: a WR with 1000 yards scores 100 points, a RB scores 142 (another way to look at it is - receptions aside - a 700-yard RB is equal to a 1000-yard receiver). Yes the .5PPR evens that out a bit but that means pass-catching backs are PURE GOLD. Ok so that means I LOVE the fact that you got McCoy but beyond that your RB are iffy/scary. I would have much rather a Hillis/McFadden type than Megatron in that format. Considering you got Tampa Mike at 4.1 I feel like a starting WR duo of he and a comparable receiver (let's argue Dez Bryant) with McCoy and Hillis would trump McCoy/Best/Megatron/TampMike by a good amount. I likely would have still gone RB in the third or fourth round giving you something like McCoy/Hillis/Best/TampMike. Your RB are gonna make this an uphill battle IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                Ok that being the case I'm not enamored of your draft. I would have pounded RB with three of my first four picks no doubt. Think of it this way: a WR with 1000 yards scores 100 points, a RB scores 142 (another way to look at it is - receptions aside - a 700-yard RB is equal to a 1000-yard receiver). Yes the .5PPR evens that out a bit but that means pass-catching backs are PURE GOLD. Ok so that means I LOVE the fact that you got McCoy but beyond that your RB are iffy/scary. I would have much rather a Hillis/McFadden type than Megatron in that format. Considering you got Tampa Mike at 4.1 I feel like a starting WR duo of he and a comparable receiver (let's argue Dez Bryant) with McCoy and Hillis would trump McCoy/Best/Megatron/TampMike by a good amount. I likely would have still gone RB in the third or fourth round giving you something like McCoy/Hillis/Best/TampMike. Your RB are gonna make this an uphill battle IMO.
                I did think about doubling up on RB's but when McFadden went right before me I decided I didn't know if I wanted to double it up with MJD or Hillis (best 2 left). I am actually high on Best if healthy, big if. Your point is valid and something I considered and maybe I will get beat on it. I am hopeful that Wells has a good year as the situation he is in is going to give him the chance to be good, but we will see there. Thanks for your thoughts I will be on the lookout for RB's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X