If anyone cares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone cares.

or even if they dont, Yahoo Basketball is up.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I'd love to do the league again this year. The question is whether we draft with an assumption that they'll ultimately have a season, or whether we wait for a more positive sign.

Comment

I am going to wait for a more positive sign. No use starting the draft when FAs have not signed anywhere.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

We can have a world basketball draft. Pick any pro basketball player anywhere in the world and you get the stats he accummulates wherever he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
          We can have a world basketball draft. Pick any pro basketball player anywhere in the world and you get the stats he accummulates wherever he plays.
          Your really anxious to get this going huh?
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'd like to see the RJ league (keepers!) get revived. I'd participate. (assuming there is a season)

Comment

Things are looking up for a possible season. Maybe we will have an answer after this weekend if the league will restart or we have to wait till next year.

Comment

Talks break off. Again.

SIGH!

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                X