DEF: Saints

BENCH:
    R Bush
    P Thomas
    Bears TQB
    A Collie
    D Branch
    J Simpson

which Steve Smith? which Mike Williams? Probably doesn't matter much.

Hard to judge without knowing the scoring system, but probably wouldn't have spent too much on the QB spot if you were going to go RB-heavy.

Comment

Didn't plan to get Brees. Had that money slotted for a #1 WR. But he was about to go for $19 when the other top QB teams were going for closer to $30 so I went $20 and I got him. Had to readjust strategy on the fly from there.

smith CAR williams SEA.

Comment

QB- great
        RB- very good
        WR- very bad. BTW Collie is prolly your best WR once Manning is overy his injury.
        TE- average
        TMD- I like the Saints D a lot this year

Overall solid but I would be trying to get a WR1 somehow. You barely have a tier 2 WR in Collie and Smith/Edwards/Williams is pretty brutal/

good luck
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          QB- great
          RB- very good
          WR- very bad. BTW Collie is prolly your best WR once Manning is overy his injury.
          TE- average
          TMD- I like the Saints D a lot this year

Overall solid but I would be trying to get a WR1 somehow. You barely have a tier 2 WR in Collie and Smith/Edwards/Williams is pretty brutal/

good luck
          This is about right. The WR are very very bad. Collie is a borderline WR2 and he is your best receiver. I'd be looking to move an RB for a WR.

Comment

I agree with what has been said by the others. Collie is your best WR if he's healthy and Manning is healthy. Trade some of your RB depth for another WR, even it's just a solid #2 guy.

Comment

Working...
            X