14 team league 6th pick help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 team league 6th pick help...

Hey guys, I am drafting tonight in a 14 team league with the 6th pick. It is a PPR league and my 2 keepers are Dez Bryant and Percy Harvin. After the other keepers here is who I see going in front of me...

Adrian Peterson
    Ray Rice
    Jamaal Charles

Those are the only 3 I know will go before me so after that I see this group as possibly being taken or being there for me...

Chris Johnson
    MJD
    Aaaron Rodgers
    Andre Johnson
    Rashard Mendenhall

Pretty standard scoring (4 pts for qb passing td's) and ppr for all receivers. Any thoughts on how you would order those guys? Thanks

edit: lineup requires 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 flex, 1 te, 1 def/st/ 1 k

you gotta take a RB with that deep a league and keeping two WRs already (or you'll fall into the pit I'm in in the Pay for Play league). I'd take Chris Johnson, MJD or Mendenhall, whoever is left.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      you gotta take a RB with that deep a league and keeping two WRs already (or you'll fall into the pit I'm in in the Pay for Play league). I'd take Chris Johnson, MJD or Mendenhall, whoever is left.
      I figured I needed to take a RB, but who stands out from that group. Knowing this leauge Rodgers will go and with the CJ questions I think AJ will go too. That would mean I ahve my pick of those 3.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
        I figured I needed to take a RB, but who stands out from that group. Knowing this leauge Rodgers will go and with the CJ questions I think AJ will go too. That would mean I ahve my pick of those 3.
        Things never go as planned. All RB's off the board in the first 5 picks and amazingly enough Ray Rice lasted till 5th. So close, anyway wound up with Mendenhall. We will see who is there in rd 2 now.

Comment

Well as I am sure you are all very interested to see how this went down here it is...

Harvin and Bryant as keepers...

1. Mendenhall
          2. Miles Austin
          3. Mark Ingram
          4. Vernon Davis
          5. Josh Freeman
          6. Reggie Bush
          7. CJ Spiller
          8. Matt Cassell
          9. Patriots D/ST
          10. Denaurious Moore
          11. Delone Carter
          12. Ben Tate
          13. Sebas Janikowski
          14. Arrelious Benn

Well IF Ingram is a solid RB 2 I think my first 5 will be solid. Hopefully one of the late loto tickets come through and Josh Freeman will need to continue his development. Not too bad I don't think.

Comment

Working...
          X