AL & NL league openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL & NL league openings

We've had 2 owners leave our local leagues - one of which was Trader Mac who moved half way across the world. We would hold a dispersal draft between the two open teams that are a good mix of contending players and very cheap dynasty players.

Both leagues are 10 team with the tough love philosophy on crossover trades. $125 entry, $1 for every add/drop/trade. 100% payout in a 50/25/15/5 split.

You do not have to live locally as we have one guy who moved to Boston that calls in every season but we do ask that you be active and stick around

If interested, drop me a line.

What happened with those two Central Florida guys from the old site?
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
      What happened with those two Central Florida guys from the old site?
      One said the parameters weren't for him and I'm in contact with the other now

Comment

I had interest, but your date 3/26 is a big time conflict for me. Maybe another year. Good luck.

Comment

One NL spot left - AL league is filled

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            One NL spot left - AL league is filled

Interested and live in Central Florida (The Villages). Already have a draft on the 26th though.

Comment

Working...
            X