X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst NFL trios

Has to be a QB/RB/WR

I will go Newton/Williams/Smith
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Has to be a QB/RB/WR

I will go Newton/Williams/Smith
    I'm very very torn

Jackson/Lynch/Rice

or

Dalton/Benson/Simpson

Comment

Beck/Hightower/Moss = winner

Comment

McCoy/Hillis/Robiskie
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

A few with one strong link:

Smith/Gore/Edwards
          Henne/Bush/Marshall
          Fitzpatrick/Jackson/Johnson

Comment

Fitzpatrick/Jackson/Johnson
            I think this is the clear winner, because I don't think S. Johnson is as good as his reputation. The terrible O-Line "helps" push them over the top.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Beck/Hightower/Moss = winner
              Not close, and they appear set on sabataging it, if necessary, to get the rights to Luck.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                I think this is the clear winner, because I don't think S. Johnson is as good as his reputation. The terrible O-Line "helps" push them over the top.
                Yes but for as many faults as Fitz has, he is better right now than Beck, Newton, Dalton, Henne, Jackson, Smith and arguably McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                  Yes but for as many faults as Fitz has, he is better right now than Beck, Newton, Dalton, Henne, Jackson, Smith and arguably McCoy.
                  Jackson could play for quite a few teams too. With Spiller to add speed, this is not a bad offense, at this level anyway.

Dalton/Benson/Simpson
                  Beck/Hightower/Moss

These are bad offenses. The most productive guy of the six might be Simpson.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I think it has to be Jackson/Lynch/Rice. If Tavaris couldn't hit Jackson in Minny, there's no way he's going to hit him in Seattle with a worse line in front of him and no stud like AP to take the pressure off.

Beck/Hightower/Moss has the potential to surprise just because that o-line has gotten better. I'm not saying they're going to win many games this year, but they might put up some decent numbers over the course of the season.
                    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                    X