Rahim Moore hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore hit

Saw this yesterday and I didnt think he led with the helmet. It drew a penalty and the announcers thought he would be tossed.

thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5513
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I saw it live and the ten replays and I thought it was a good hit.

It's getting out of control with this stuff....

Comment

There is no problem with that play. Moore hit him with his shoulder. Legal. Shame the receiver got hurt, but it is football.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Probably worthy of the flag because of the "defenseless receiver" rule. But otherwise not a bad hit.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'm not sure it was defenseless as he was still going for the ball as well.

It's a tough sport - deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Saw this yesterday and I didnt think he led with the helmet.
            Agree - this was nearly a textbook clean hit leading with the shoulder.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Clean... and if that receiver was defenseless, any receiver looking up at the ball could be considered defenseless. It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Saw this yesterday and I didnt think he led with the helmet. It drew a penalty and the announcers thought he would be tossed.

thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5513
                If it's me, that's a late hit. Full stop. The ball was gone.

Comment

Working...
                X