X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade help please?

NL only 5x5 $260 budget keeper.

A couple options:

Stubbs $5 (and be signed at $5 per yr.) for Zimmerman $24 (can be signed $5 per year).

There will only be 3 real closers in our Auction.

Stubbs $5 (would give 1 or 2 years) for Ryan Franklin $6 but done. Not sure he would do this.

Gaby Sanchez $5 can extend after this year for Franklin.

Stubbs for Hanrahan 10A and Meek 5A.

Stubbs for Jaimie Garcia 13A or Chacin 15A.

Thank you in advance.

You're trying to get Stubbs, yes? If you can get him for Garcia 13A, be all over it. LaRussa rode Garcia hard and put him away wet a whole lot of last year, and the wheels sure seemed to start coming off toward the end of the year.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      You're trying to get Stubbs, yes? If you can get him for Garcia 13A, be all over it. LaRussa rode Garcia hard and put him away wet a whole lot of last year, and the wheels sure seemed to start coming off toward the end of the year.
      Thanks Chance.

I see I did not explain myself correctly. I would like opinions on each of these deals. Which ones you would do. I am not sure he does Stubbs straight up for Garcia (I will ask). I know he likes Zimm and needs a closer.

I am looking for opitons here and I am just to close to the situation.

Comment

If I were the Stubbs owner, about the only guy I'd consider out of that group would be Zim at 24. If I were hard up for a closer, I'd seriously consider Franklin with a sweetener.

I'd still try Garcia if I were in your shoes, especially if he looks thin at SP. If you have a marginal keeper or minor leaguer you can throw in to make it more attractive, do it. Well, unless you think Garcia will repeat his success and it doesn't kill you as a Cub fan.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

He offered Jarrod Parker and Stubbs for Zim and Garcia.

I am seriously considering it. This is a good auction to have some cash. Saves $28 and that is with me giving Stubbs 2 years.

Comment

Working...
          X