Create a shirt/slogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a shirt/slogan

I found this online today and couldn't stop laughing. What do you have?

you have gone far beyond the geeks of yesteryear Jason. Youve made me feel good about playing with my star wars dolls again.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

OK my photo shop skills suck so anyway you will have to imagine this on a t-shirt...

WAR...
      What is it good for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Youve made me feel good about playing with dolls again.
        fixed

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
        -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

I'm still holding out hope that someone will come out with that fantasy sports, World of Warcraft, Broadway Musical, Pop Culture hybrid t-shirt that encompasses my entire inner-geek!

Comment

[QUOTE=Moonlight J;3408]I found this online today and couldn't stop laughing. What do you have?

J, where did you see that shirt? Its awesome and I want one.

Comment

Working...
            X