No announcement yet.

Are we going to move the site again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to move the site again...

Are we going to move the site again when PD finally finds us? :ban:
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
    If RJ remained open, how many threads do you think PD would post before he realized no one was posting anything? My guess is 10.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
      It's like the island on LOST. I think I just got a nosebleed.

Comment

He can't post - I disabled all posting privileges over there

I actually made some headway with the former overlords earlier this week so I am awaiting the next steps.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          If RJ remained open, how many threads do you think PD would post before he realized no one was posting anything? My guess is 10.
          That's some funny sh!t so early in the morning.

Comment

we are the baltimore colts of the internet.....
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              He can't post - I disabled all posting privileges over there

I actually made some headway with the former overlords earlier this week so I am awaiting the next steps.
              So, will we be moving these threads back?
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Serious note:
                I have not seen an Facebook message from PD. Has anyone checked his VBlog. I hope he is all right?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                  Serious note:
                  I have not seen an Facebook message from PD. Has anyone checked his VBlog. I hope he is all right?
                  Okay, you made me do it. His last Blog entry was Saturday. While it appears he generally updates his blog every three days or so, he's occasionally gone as long as five to seven days without an update.

Comment

I don't know if it would have been possible, but it would have been funny to leave one guy with the ability to keep posting over there, and then we all just watch as he tries to figure out what's going on.

Then the zombies start posting...
                    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Who is PD?
                      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
                        I don't know if it would have been possible, but it would have been funny to leave one guy with the ability to keep posting over there, and then we all just watch as he tries to figure out what's going on.

Then the zombies start posting...
                        Steve could have kept that discussion board going forever, Sybil-style.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                          Who is PD?
                          Papa Deuce.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Papa Deuce.
                            So this was during my hiatus. What'd Papa do to garner an expulsion?
                            Last edited by NakedRicci; 02-03-2011, 12:59 PM.
                            -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                              So this was during my hiatus. What'd Papa do to garner an expulsion?
                              Yeah I didn't know that this happened. The mods must have gotten sick of his duplicating ways. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X