PONY League looking for owners - East/Central Ohio, March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PONY League looking for owners - East/Central Ohio, March 12th

We need 1 more owner for the PONY league to take over an existing team for an owner who can't hang with us any more. PONY is an in-person auction, 18-team mixed keeper league.

This year we're doing March 12th (Saturday) and starting around 9am. I haven't finalized the location yet - that's my next task. But it is definitely in the Akron/Canton area.

The league is filled with RJ regulars like myself, gris, hacko, frae, vecmizer, heyelander, don quixote, both minnehans, and kracker... if I left anyone out I'm sure they'll complain loudly. It really is a great bunch of guys and a ton of fun.

Entry fee is $100 plus about $15 for the draft room. The team in question has some good pieces to work with. Better than me, anyway ... they have a free Desmond Jennings and Mike Trout as farm keepers, plus some other good stuff.

ALSO>>> We are currently at 18 teams. If I get enough interest we are open to expanding back to 20. But I want to fill our one open slot first.

PM/email me if you're interested.

Worth the drive or plane ticket from anywhere!

Just wanted to add my two cents to how awesome this league is! I have been in it since its conception, and it seems to get better each year! The draft is a total blast, and you couldn't ask for a better group of guys to run with. If you're looking for an incredible deep 5x5 mixed keeper league to join for this season and beyond, this league is worth the drive or even a plane ticket to North Canton/Akron (Ohio) March 12th for the in-person draft and certainly worth the effort needed for the whole season! But be warned... this isn't a pushover league... the competition is fierce and at times frustrating because these are informed junkies you're up against, but overall it is mad fun, and is a great, challenging experience.

If you love fantasy baseball as much as we do, you're invited to come join us!

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post

The league is filled with RJ regulars like myself, gris, hacko, frae, vecmizer, heyelander, don quixote, both minnehans, and kracker... if I left anyone out I'm sure they'll complain loudly. It really is a great bunch of guys and a ton of fun.

I always get left out....my life story

Comment

what kind of username is osubuxx? OSU stinks and it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue

Comment

Still looking for an owner. Start time is 9am and the location is the Comfort Inn Canton (http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-cant...?promo=gglocal) - PM/email me if you're interested.

Comment

Last call for owners!

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              Last call for owners!
              Come on folks!!! You get to compete with some of the best fantasy baseball and football (this is me) owners here at RJ.

Plus, we go drinking after the draft and discuss Hammer's pot roast story and Friarfan's love life.

Honestly, can it get any better? I don't think so.

Hey, just my begging.

Gris

Comment

Working...
              X