Herman Cain dies from Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain dies from Covid-19

Wow, this is massive. Imagine how many anti-maskers will change their tune and stay away from voting now... electoral ramifications of breaching the R bubble are huge.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    Wow, this is massive. Imagine how many anti-maskers will change their tune and stay away from voting now... electoral ramifications of breaching the R bubble are huge.
    He's Black--Trump supporters won't care--now if Brett Favre dies from it.........

BTW He caught the Virus at the Tulsa Rally, speaking for and supporting 45

Just goes to show ya, right.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So sad that blindly following someone leads to death. I'm not fan of Herman Cain, but I do feel bad for his family and friends.

And no, this won't change anyone's opinions. It would be great if his family came out and said hydrochloroquine was administered and did nothing to help Herman.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Covid-19: 1 - Hopes & Prayers: 0

Follow science.

I think high profile covid cases have a positive effect. In the UK, Bojo's rona was huge news and shone a spotlight on the dangers of not taking the virus seriously. Tom Hanks was also a huge wake-up call for lefties... i have some faith that right wingers could see the writing on the wall through this death. We shall see.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Okay, after listening to Louie Gohmert, I'm less certain Republicans will care.

Gohmert has been one of the biggest anti-masker morons. Now that he's tested positive, he's literally trying to blame wearing a face mask for catching the virus! Claiming he must have touched his mask and spread the virus, blah blah. He's endangering lives daily too. Not using precautions or wearing masks while working indoors, berating his own staff for wearing masks, etc.

I recall an organizer with the RNC claimed the only reason Cain was selected as speaker years earlier was because he was black. So despite being used by Republicans and told he was being used, he kept kissing Trump's feet right up until it killed him. There's a lesson somewhere in there. I hope Gohmert learns the lesson too... with a mouthful of dirt to chew on for eternity. Its okay to wish death on mass murderers, right? No matter how they go about their killing?

Comment

I heard he had a radio show so I don't know what Herman was doing lately, so he was probably towing the fantasy-like party line. but I did like him. I felt bad for him when during his campaign he had female affair allegations and stuff. when one of the women showed up at his rally he literally looked at her and frowned. which made me feel bad for him because it sunk his campaign.

but Louie Gohmert, that guy deserves anything Covid-19 throws at him. i shudder at the thought he was once a judge.

Comment

Working...
            X