Ive had 36 visits to my profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive had 36 visits to my profile

I realize I am sexy but you guys are becoming Single White Female-ish.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Lemme guess, 35 were by JKranz1.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I realize I am sexy but you guys are becoming Single White Female-ish.
      Even more interesting....I've had exactly 36 visits to my profile as well.

I see a sexy-bitch trend here....girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Even more interesting....I've had exactly 36 visits to my profile as well.

I see a sexy-bitch trend here....girlfriend!
        Whoa, me too! Freaky.

Comment

Ditto. I'm thinking this is a systems flaw and not someone stalking us.

We can't change our comment above the icon any more, right? It's "On the 40-man roster" etc. Too bad. Now how will everyone know I'm a hand-wringing ninny?
          “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
          -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I think you guys are looking at the wrong information. Where you see that you've had 36 visits to my profile is actually the thread you are currently viewing. Your profile visits are at the bottom. Wonderboy, you've had 10 visits.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Why is Brian on the 25 man roster? Why is his roster more exclusive?

And where is my post total? WHO IS RUNNING THINGS AROUND HERE???!!!!!

Hey Gris, SDS and I are hot oil wrestling. Care to referee?
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I've only had 25 profile views.... Guess I'm not as super cool as Hammer.
                -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Why is Brian on the 25 man roster? Why is his roster more exclusive?
                  Enjoy your cup of coffee, Rook. :P
                  "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                    Now how will everyone know I'm a hand-wringing ninny?
                    I guess they'll just have to read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                      Enjoy your cup of coffee, Rook. :P
                      I can hit the lefties. I do have problems with the splitter tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                        Now how will everyone know I'm a hand-wringing ninny?
                        Not something you'll ever need to worry about around here
                        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Hey!!!! Why am I still a NEWBIE?????

I'm a freakin' National Football Expert!!!!

Don't make me get all SNARKY with you people!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                            Don't make me get all SNARKY with you people!!!!
                            Hey, just my shtick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                              Hey, just my shtick.
                              LOL.....ok, funny boy....now someone change my status and post totals, dammit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X