Boycot of anything NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycot of anything NFL?

Has anyone heard of any kind of organized boycot of everything NFL? By that, i mean avoiding NFL.com, NFL network, avoiding giving hits on any team's website (save for promoting boycot), not buying NFL merchandise of any team in any store or online, etc. Perhaps the fans can show their frustration over this whole thing? After all, a lockout is basically the owners and players boycotting the fans...

If there were a desire to do it, do you think it would add some "umph" to getting a deal done? i don't see this lockout coming to any decision after this next scheduled meeting. Both sides have hired attorneys who have a reputation for not budging; debatedly, they aren't going to care much if there is a season or not--they still get paid. They certainly could care less about the fans. If there is even a limited or no season at all, i'm thinking it will kill the fan base enough that we'll have blackouts for several teams, at least for a year or two after the games start back.

This isn't an orginal idea, i googled it, and found something on CBSSports.com and something else on a Saints website. There is a Facebook page on this, titled "Boycot NFL During Lockout".

Thoughts? Is it feasible to go on a number of sports websites to boycot everything NFL until a deal is made, to begin a targeted date in June?

that's like a raindrop in the Atlantic Ocean.

Comment

Welcome back Papa Deuce!

Comment

Working...
      X