Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted today...

I was #89 at my polling place.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I was 383.

Comment

I was #49.

Comment

I voted at 6:10am and there was already a line, but forget to check what number I was.

Comment

Voted last week...LOVE early voting.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

yeah I'm confused why anyone would vote today if they have early voting available to them
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              yeah I'm confused why anyone would vote today if they have early voting available to them
              I didn't realize how prevalent it was as PA has never had it. Looks like over 35 states offer some variation of early voting. I wish PA did it.

Comment

I am stalling.

Comment

New Jersey has vote-by-mail, which is what used to be called absentee voting, but there was a lot of confusion around it this year for various reasons (required additional postage, erroneous ballots had to be reprinted and it was unclear whether votes on those erroneous ballots would be counted or discarded), so since I knew I'd be home this year, I decided to vote in person.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                    I kind of like voting in person on election day. I don't have a particularly good reason for it. I suppose it makes exercising my right to do it seem more real.

Comment

I like to vote in person. Makes me feel good about going there and actively taking a part. I also say thanks to all of the volunteers working the polling location.
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        I kind of like voting in person on election day. I don't have a particularly good reason for it. I suppose it makes exercising my right to do it seem more real.
                        I voted last Wednesday - first time I voted early and will be doing that in the future. Love it highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          That's me too,, but then again, there's never any wait at my polling station. If I had an hour wait or whatever, I would went to vote early or by mail.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I was #124...only 4 people ahead of me...went very fast

Comment

I was either 41, 360520, or some other number I didn't pay attention to and is not represented on this scrap of paper they gave to me.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                              X