Voter Fraud in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter Fraud in Texas

Found this little nugget regarding voter fraud charges in Texas. Here is the video from CBS local news:

https://vimeo.com/295138512?ref=fb-share

The accusation is related to paid voter fraud related to mail in ballots for elderly or people that didnt even request the ballots.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

That's a little close to home, I'm looking at that building out my window now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      That's a little close to home, I'm looking at that building out my window now.
      Yep - that is close to home.... Is this a news item of discussion down in your area?
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        Yep - that is close to home.... Is this a news item of discussion down in your area?
        A caveat, I don't pay much attention at all to local news, but haven't heard any talk of it.

Comment

Working...
        X