Fanduel.coml $4500 NBA Dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanduel.coml $4500 NBA Dunk

I've spoken with Jason about this and he's given the ok for me to post information regarding Fanduel.com on RJBullpen. In fact, we've taken things a step further and set up an RJBullpen affiliate code. So if you register at Fanduel after clicking on the RJBullpen affiliate link (Fanduel - RJ Bullpen Link) then RJBullpen will be paid a percentage of the entry fees you pay on any Fanduel contests forever.

A very quick overview of Fanduel is that we (I'm a part time employee) offer one day fantasy sports contests for cash. That's obviously going to be a bigger deal around here during MLB season, but I assume a few people are interested in NBA and NHL. We offer 2, 5, and 10 person contests, with entry fees ranging from $5 up to $100. Most contests pay out 90% to the winner. The majority of traffic is in our salary cap games. Deposits can be made by Paypal or Credit Card and withdrawals can be made by Paypal (or check for $250+)

We also offer several larger 'tournaments' each week, with hundreds of people able to enter. For example, on Fridays we have the 'NBA Dunk'. It's a $25 entry fee tournament. You can enter as many teams as you want. The total prize pool is guaranteed at $4,500 (this week...sometimes we increase or decrease it based on participation in past weeks). Prizes will go to the top 15 finishers, with the winner getting $1,200. We will cap the total number of entries at 198.

Remember - use the RJBullpen link so that the site will be credited with referring you: http://partners.fanduel.com/processi...?btag=a_576b_2

Yes, please consider this. Any $$ that we generate goes right back into the site - none of this is going into my pocket.

Comment

Working...
    X