Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamedayritual

I guess it never caught on.............
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Last year, they almost did not come back. I was playing in the Ruth Conference Champions League and always found it entertaining. Although I stopped paying for a league a few years ago as I thought 1 was enough.

According to the Facebook page:
    Folks - note that the GDR site may be down for a couple of hours this coming Wednesday evening (January 26th) as we reconfigure a few things in preparation for the 2011 season... Hope the keep the downtime to a minimum...

And to quote from the home page:

The Free Agency Blitz (FAB) aspect of GameDayRitual takes fantasy sports to a new level: bidding against other owners, handing multi-year deals - it all adds up to a unique experience!
    Byron Cox, Founder, RotoJunkie.com
    Last edited by schlesinj; 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      Last year, they almost did not come back. I was playing in the Ruth Conference Champions League and always found it entertaining. Although I stopped paying for a league a few years ago as I thought 1 was enough.

According to the Facebook page:
      Folks - note that the GDR site may be down for a couple of hours this coming Wednesday evening (January 26th) as we reconfigure a few things in preparation for the 2011 season... Hope the keep the downtime to a minimum...

And to quote from the home page:

The Free Agency Blitz (FAB) aspect of GameDayRitual takes fantasy sports to a new level: bidding against other owners, handing multi-year deals - it all adds up to a unique experience!
      Byron Cox, Founder, RotoJunkie.com
      Does this mean I'm famous?

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
        Seems like everything you touch goes down in flames. I keed. I keed.

"Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

With certain rental car agencies-- absolutely.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            With certain rental car agencies-- absolutely.
            They can never prove I was responsible.

What's that smell again?

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              Seems like everything you touch goes down in flames. I keed. I keed.

One could argue that it went down in flames, BECAUSE I no longer had control

Comment

What's that smell again?
                Whore, Byron. That smell is whore.
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                  Whore, Byron. That smell is whore.
                  Ah, yes. That sweet, intoxicating aroma...

better than Judge jokes.

Comment

Working...
                  X