Baseball Daily Digest Prospect Compilation Spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Daily Digest Prospect Compilation Spreadsheet

http://www.baseballdailydigest.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2010-2011-Top-Prospect-Lists.xls

This is a compilation that Jason first posted on the old RJ, I believe it has updated in the past. I wanted to bring it on over here as I think it is an extremely valuable piece of info.
    Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Link didn't work for me, and I can't download the sheet.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Didn't work for me either.

Comment

If you highlight the hyperlink and copy it and put it into your browser the excel spreadsheet it should open an excel spreadsheet. It did for me in Firefox.

Comment

hence the .xls at the end.

You old geezers
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Billy Hamilton is flying up the Reds prospect charts. Blazing speed and decent batting eye.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I could've sworn I saw another prospect compilation on the old site a couple months back, but danged if I can find it now. Anyone know of any other prospect compilations?

Comment

The one they are preparing here for release in mid-February appears well worth the two bucks: http://www.fantasyrundown.com/2011_MLB_Prospects.html

Comment

i love the baseballdailydigest compilation and have used it extensively in the past two years, though i haven't found one for this year that is very recent or populated like they have been in the past (the one you linked is a bit dated and only has one top 100 in it for instance).

i ran across another about a week ago that i like, at: http://sites.google.com/site/dankeea...prospect-lists which has 6 or 7 other lists included in it and is relatively current. i added a couple of others to it that i found, and it's forming the basis of my dev squad draft investigations...
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

If the link in the first post doesn't work
                    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Working...
                    X