What I had to save from the old site:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I had to save from the old site:

Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. - Bob Kohm

If by "saved from the old site" you mean "saved on your computer for easy re-use", that's totally accurate. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)

Comment

Cmon Steve, you already had that saved to your hard drive months ago.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Actually, I had it saved in my PM's at the old place.

Comment

phew.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

so my wife and I are watching the SAG awards last night, and they were doing their "deadpool montage" when Dennis Hopper came on......of course I launch into "you know what is wrong with America, man....." and realized I need to grab my sig file from the old site...
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. - Bob Kohm
              No reason.

Comment

No reason.
                as if one was ever needed.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  as if one was ever needed.
                  Got me there.

Comment

No reason.
                    Randomly reposting this is silly, like not smart from smart enough aquatic weasels
                    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Hodor!
                      “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

After what you went through Steve you get a pass.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                          Randomly reposting this is silly, like not smart from smart enough aquatic weasels
                          True. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                            After what you went through Steve you get a pass.
                            Thank you. It's been rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                              Hodor!
                              I have no idea what this means, but Hodor! to you to!

Comment

Working...
                              X