Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Please open up RJ as planned.

Not to be a pain.

You said you were going to open RJ after 24 hours. Then it went to the weekend. It is now 4:30 Saturday and I still cannot get in.

I could have used rhd's top 150 to help with a trade.

I appreciate more what you are doing more than you know. So please do not take this as angry or negative. I just want to go in a grab a few things.

Thank you.

I will move RHDs list over. what else do you need?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks for the assist, Hammer

I've left it off as the stream of new registrations has still been rather constant.

Comment

no problem. you got more than enough to do.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Gregg, you should be able to read a thread by searching for it on Google. Once you find the thread instead of clicking on the link, click on the Cached option that's at the bottom right of each search result. This will give you the page, only one page of each thread at a time. You can then refine your search by adding "page 2" and hopefully you will get the next page of the thread you are looking for.

Here is rhd's top 150 prospect list as an example on what it will look like.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
          X