fanball payouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fanball payouts

I won a Fanball football league. At the end of the regular season, they wrote, "you'll get a letter in 6-8 weeks telling you what to do to claim your winnings." No letter yet.

Knowing they are folding, what's the chance I get my cash? and don't be mean, I couldn't find a real league.

I didn't like Fanball taking over Rotojunkie, but gave it a chance when people I respected where hired.

ps. I dugout over 2 feet of snow up here in The Bronx. Unless you're messing w/ that much snow, you don't get there's no where to put it. I had to build 5 foot walls of snow on 3 sides of the car to get out.

Alright, the "newbie" tag is insulting.

Comment

Hey Newbie, try playing in a big boy league

It hasnt been 6 weeks yet so give em the benefit of the doubt. I am sure theyll come through although it might take a little longer.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Let me know if you don't have an answer within the next 10 days; I'll help put you in touch with the right person

Comment

I would feel confident that you will get your payout. They have been a class act and are giving plenty of warning. Just be patient. There is a lot that goes into that from what I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by davidgrey View Post
            I would feel confident that you will get your payout. They have been a class act and are giving plenty of warning. Just be patient. There is a lot that goes into that from what I understand.
            I know I have that exact problem.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by davidgrey View Post
              Just be patient. There is a lot that goes into that from what I understand.
              Writing a check?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Let me know if you don't have an answer within the next 10 days; I'll help put you in touch with the right person
                Nice job w/ the old redsox coming your way.

tell me who to email about the no contact, no pay from fanball football.

Comment

Originally posted by SMELL THE GLOVE View Post
                  Nice job w/ the old redsox coming your way.

tell me who to email about the no contact, no pay from fanball football.
                  working on it....

Comment

[email protected]

1800-568-6288

Comment

As an FYI, I just got my payout from the Snapdraft site on Friday (It is run by Fanball and is also ending), which took a couple weeks longer than in the past. So I would have no fears about being paid, but giving them a call at this point may not be a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X