First Round is on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Round is on me

I am happy to buy the inaugural round. Barkeep line 'em up. Top shelf for everyone.
    Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
    Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Sorry for the delay lads - was over packing up what's left of the old bar.

Will be unpacking over the coming days so in the meantime I'll just leave a keg, a pump and some glasses and ye can sort yourselves out

Comment

I brought 2 coffees and a couple of doughnuts... Mrs. SDS says more like 2 Hostess Donettes
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Umm.....a large rum and diet coke, please? Thanks!

Comment

I don't normally drink, but i'll have one in honor of the new place

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
              Umm.....a large rum and diet coke, please? Thanks!
              Hey, just your drink order?

Gris

Comment

Red Bull & Vodka please!!!
                "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Black Coffee for me please.

Got a light? I saved a Fuente to break in the bar.

Time to make some new memories.

Comment

If my previous moving experiences are any indication, I'm likely to be rueful and grumpy for the next few weeks in the new place. Pour me something strong, please!

Comment

Makers Mark and ginger ale, please.
                      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Figured I'd bring back an old school avatar for nostalgia's sake. Welcome back, ZZ.

Comment

Sorry about the delay - didn't have everything I needed over here so ran back to the old place.

All orders are waiting on the bar, fellas.

*whistlingwhilepolishingcounter*

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            If my previous moving experiences are any indication, I'm likely to be rueful and grumpy for the next few weeks in the new place. Pour me something strong, please!
                            Than Bhob must move weekly.

Comment

Well, your new avatar is working for me!
                              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X