Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

I figure I'd start this one back up. 7800+ posts on The Sports Bar leads me to believe it's worth it.

i was just looking through post totals and it was the 3rd longest thread in RJ History... (Vintage Drafts are the Super Bowl of RJ)

Top 10 RJ Threads by Reply Total:
    1) Vintage Draft IV - 10895
    2) Moonlight J Clear your PMs - 10205
    3) Anyone Interested in a new Wow - 7883
    4) VD XII - 7443
    5) New and Improved Gen Election Thread - 6177
    6) VD XV - 6048
    7) VD XIII - 4704
    8) VD V - 4641
    9) VD XVI - 3793
    10) VD XIII - 3206
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

A $20 game that you have to pay $180 a year for to keep playing??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a brilliant business plan. I'm surprised they don't just give the software away for free.

Forget that crap. Only nerds and losers play that stupid game. I'd never play a game like this.

Comment

nice.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Heh

Actually i don't play much at all anymore. Don't have the time and also really don't have the desire. I think warcraft rehab finally worked.

Comment

I've only got Fresno up to 82......
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Druit, Sondheim, Lupone and Imogen are all 85.

Seurat is almost 84.

I have two other 80s, a 65 and a 51 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                Heh

Actually i don't play much at all anymore. Don't have the time and also really don't have the desire. I think warcraft rehab finally worked.
                ^this. 2 months away now... i still have pangs, but the DTs have (mostly) gone away ...
                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

anybody still playing? another full month away from the game, and i just disabled my account (it's paid for another two weeks or so, then it dies).

if anybody is still playing regularly, i have a boatload of gold i will send you...

it's amazing how much time i invested in the game. i enjoyed the hell out of it, but i'm enjoying the time i have gotten back waaaay more! ...
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

jesus, i need to cancel my account. thanks for the reminder. think what i can do with that $15 per month.
                    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

I haven't played in ages, but my wife and kids still do....
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Who is abandoning WoW for Rift?
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Hey all, Was playing fairly regularly, Ghuda and Naraih both 85 and gearing up, mage at 84.5 and dk at 81ish.

stepping away for awhile, Australian Navy is deploying me on Monday 7th March, so I'll be gone for awhile.

And to be honest, not sure if i'll come back. New baby Daughter and family are taking up more of my time. And I'm not feeling the thrill anymore.

We will see.

Take care all

Comment

damn - where are you getting deployed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                              jesus, i need to cancel my account. thanks for the reminder. think what i can do with that $15 per month.
                              you could send it to TeenWolf to supply his new shroom habit. :O...

Comment

Working...
                              X