Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the douchebag and you're the pretentious blowhard. That's been established already. Tell us again how you got chills watching a video game trailer about pandas and kung fu fighting inspiring you to explore unseen lands. LOL

Comment

• I'd just like to step in and say that Roto Rooteer may be a douchebag, but he's a damned good douchebag and more importantly a guildie! On occasion I still go to the Barrens, take my shoes off and wander around while drinking a Honeymint Tea for my fallen homie Citamotua.

Seriously, I get what Young Guns is saying. I got chills watching the trailer and have loved leveling my monk on the beta. While I do agree that his review was written so praisingly that it almost seemed like a parody of some Blizzard fanboys, I appreciate and respect that he's looking forward to it.

As far as exploring Pandaria is concerned Young Guns, it really is a beautiful zone. While it still holds true to the cartoony quality of the WoW images unlike some of the more recent games that are more "realistic" some of the scenery is really pretty and I haven't been disappointed.

WoW isn't the same game that it was when we all started playing, but it is a game and I'm having fun with it. That's all that really matters and I damned sure won't apologize for it.

Comment

• I can excuse Stephen for getting chills since he was watching the trailer with his shirt off and the AC was pumping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I'd just like to step in and say that Roto Rooteer may be a douchebag, but he's a damned good douchebag and more importantly a guildie! On occasion I still go to the Barrens, take my shoes off and wander around while drinking a Honeymint Tea for my fallen homie Citamotua.
          Seriously, I get what Young Guns is saying. I got chills watching the trailer and have loved leveling my monk on the beta. While I do agree that his review was written so praisingly that it almost seemed like a parody of some Blizzard fanboys, I appreciate and respect that he's looking forward to it.

As far as exploring Pandaria is concerned Young Guns, it really is a beautiful zone. While it still holds true to the cartoony quality of the WoW images unlike some of the more recent games that are more "realistic" some of the scenery is really pretty and I haven't been disappointed.

WoW isn't the same game that it was when we all started playing, but it is a game and I'm having fun with it. That's all that really matters and I damned sure won't apologize for it.
          HAHAHA Damn! Looking back - that was some funny shyte!!

Looking forward to the Xpac. Should be interesting!

mostly on Gundrak now - but will still pop into Scarlet - especially if you guys are floating around.

The FURIES ride again!

Comment

• For Roto Rooter:

Last edited by Stephen; 08-29-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• That's funny.

How's Panda land?

Comment

• Republicans out Democrat in 'World of Warcraft' witch hunt

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/in...h-hunt-6283586

Colleen Lachowicz is a Democratic candidate running for State Senate in Maine. She's also a level 85 orc in the massively popular online game "World of Warcraft." And for that, the Republican party says she is unfit for office.

Maine's GOP has accused Lachowicz of living a "bizarre double life" and set up a website meant to out her participation in the popular online game -- a game that currently boasts some 10 million players around the world.

Not only does the website show off a picture of the orc character she plays -- named Santiaga -- it also displays comments that have been dug up from online forums in which Lachowicz talks about her love of the (sometimes violent) game as well as her thoughts on various political topics.
                I think I'll go donate $10. For the Horde!
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Republicans out Democrat in 'World of Warcraft' witch hunt

I think I'll go donate $10. For the Horde!
                  of course the GOP would be the shiny Alliance
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• stephen patrounus i miss playing with u man. if my computer wasn';t w piece of **** i'd still be paying probably

Comment

• stephenis a panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• druit!!! geek!!!! stop playing thi stupoid gme

Comment

• Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                          druit!!! geek!!!! stop playing thi stupoid gme
                          Pre-Sandy drinking game?

Comment

• so i hear SC is a pretty dead server. is there anybody left there? mischief mostly transferred to hyjal (not clear why - they were on the downslide as a guild anyway). looks like there are no real raiding horde guilds any more, and only satori is doing much on alliance side...

i used to love playing monks in original D&D. i'm intrigued by the class, but not enough to play again. i enjoy the ~4 hours per day too much. plus my wife would divorce me .
                            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• I've been playing on some oceanic server with Ghuda and some of his friends. Monks seem crazy OP right now. I play a couple of nights a week, but then I was never a hard core raider.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• which server, heye? i may try the 10-day free trial to poke at a monk.
                                "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
                                X