Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested in a World of Warcraft Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Druit how goes the new server?

Comment

Anyone still play this game besides me and Druit? lol

Comment

I was playing a bit again, then I bought Fallout New Vegas so I'm messing around that for the moment. I'll probably be back before long.

I have the expansion and have two lvl 85s, but I really have no clue what to do with gear/enchantments/gems/glyphs or anything else required to maximize my toons anymore.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm finally thinking of going to the dark side....yep, I might make an alliance character.....
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I've tried the Alliance character thing like 4 times now. The most successful attempt was my Warlock who I got to level 72 before I faction transferred her.

I'm working on leveling a toon of every class to max level. This is my progress so far:

Hey, if you need any help with gemming/enchanting/etc don't hesitate to contact me in game as I'm always happy to help. My email for real ID is stephenpaulwebb [@] gmail [dot] com.

Comment

hey all

Still playing intermittenly - saw motua yesterday!

mydges[@}yahoo{dot}com - realid

still floating around - training at the moment - awaiting posting.
              not real sure where.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
                hey all
                Still playing intermittenly - saw motua yesterday!
                mydges[@}yahoo{dot}com - realid
                still floating around - training at the moment - awaiting posting.
                not real sure where.
                hey mate! I thought you let your account lapse. I'll be on more now on the off chance I bump into you. Hope all is well!

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  hey mate! I thought you let your account lapse. I'll be on more now on the off chance I bump into you. Hope all is well!
                  All is good - i tend to float around on the weekend (your thurs-sat). But saying that, I've just bought myself a laptop - so can now access the game from base.

Got mage to 85 now and working on a shammy - 42 and climbing fast!

Gonna respec naraih's 2nd spec to prot. So should be in for some laughs

Spider - I sent you and ingame request.

See you all soon!

G

Comment

Ah, I was wondering who the hell that was. I accepted it. I'm appalled that your real name isn't Ghuda, btw.

So I'm giving serious consideration to main changing and raiding on my hunter. I'm testing it out over the next week or so to see.

Comment

Aren't boomkins getting buffed in a week and hunters nerfed a bit? LoL Nice job on Halfus last night though. You must have been happy.

BTW Axiom finally cleared tier 11 last night a week before tier 12 is coming out. Hey better late than never and before the nerf!

Comment

Wow. Got roped into the free 7-day trial. Wandered around Orgrimmar and didn't even recognize the place. Flew one of my noobs into Thousand Needles and the damned thing was underwater. WTF? I've been away a long time.
                        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                          Wow. Got roped into the free 7-day trial. Wandered around Orgrimmar and didn't even recognize the place. Flew one of my noobs into Thousand Needles and the damned thing was underwater. WTF? I've been away a long time.
                          there was a CATACLYSM!
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Sheep - holla at me if you see me on - I'll hook you up with stuff if you want

Heye - thanks for the stuff - let me know when your on and I'll chant you up

Comment

Gamers might save the world!

Using a game called Foldit, players were able to unlock the structure of a key protein in the progression of HIV.

Comment

Go Us!

On a side norte - for those not in the know - I've joined Druit amd Cita in Axiom - just hanging out - not raiding. Just nice to hang with peeps that I know and respect. Had some fun in Ataraxia and saw some content - but the Guild Leader is getting too hoity toity if you don't make raids - so much for casual; raiding.

Whats everyone gonna do wht SWTOR comes out?

Comment

Working...
                                X