*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Just to confirm: CJ needs a MI, an OF, and one UT. Right?
    I have MI, 2xOF and UT

Comment

Just to confirm: CJ needs a MI, an OF, and one UT. Right?
      a MI, an OF, one UT, and one OF/3B/SS (whichever spot Chipper Jones doesn't take, or alternatively he could move Ripken to 3B and backfill with a SS).
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• OK, thnaks gents.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Seals are just water dogs
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? It's such bullshit.

Comment

Seals are just water dogs
              Did you hear that Nancy Pelosi was clapping like a harp seal?
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Because I care about you worthless jackdicks:

If you enter into Verizon customer service hell and get stuck there for an inordinate amount of time, make sure and say something to the effect of "I am not feeling very satisfied/happy. Can you issue me a credit for my inconvenience?" Those are apparently the magic words and you have to be the one to say them --- they won't offer them up, although the nice young lady I spoke with very deliberately implied to my stupid ass that I should ask for something. She then gave me $25 for my trouble.

Of course, my problem still isn't resolved but hey hopefully one of you can get a couple bucks for your trouble since you're there anyway.
                And if you are a SiruisXM subscriber, just call up customer service, act all nicey nice, and say a friend of yours was called and offered a deal to re-up, but you didn't get the same call.

I was offered a $50 for 6 month deal this past summer for All-Access (every station + streaming + on-demand) and liked it much more than my old package. But after it was up, the price jumped to $28/mo. F--k that shit! Hammer told me he was called with a deal to renew for the old price. I called customer service, and voila, they offered me $11/mo. for the All-Access for 1 year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Did you hear that Nancy Pelosi was clapping like a harp seal?
                  That post made me feel very angry.

Comment

• Heyelander thinking of waking up soon, may post later today or very early Sunday
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The local stations have gone to continuous "storm coverage" Lol, I just learned that bananas were the first grocery item to sell out.
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Heyelander thinking of waking up soon, may post later today or very early Sunday
                        **Pictures Heyelander in his dressing gown and slippers walking down to the 7-11 to buy some milk**

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          The local stations have gone to continuous "storm coverage" Lol, I just learned that bananas were the first grocery item to sell out.
                          Delicious! Make banana liqueur!

Comment

• So Johnny/DMT/anyone....am I able to subscribe to your playlists on spotify ? That might be a shortcut
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              Delicious! Make banana liqueur!
                              How long does that take ? I'll probably need it in a few hours
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                **Pictures Heyelander in his dressing gown and slippers walking down to the 7-11 to buy some milk**
                                This is America Dammit !! We don't walk anywhere. smh
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X