Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.01 Ran out of weed

Comment

• Frae's hopes of the improbable backup TE come from behind victory in our FF league are still improbably alive in the NFC East overtime MNF game.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 5.02 Waiting to climb the shorter Mt. Rainier 2.0
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Abbreviations ftw
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Abbreviations ftw
            Points deducted for no DMBL
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 5.03 Can't hear Beltran banging on the trash can if I go any higher

Comment

Frae's hopes of the improbable backup TE come from behind victory in our FF league are still improbably alive in the NFC East overtime MNF game.
                Close, but wrong TE

Comment

• 5.04 Got a bad feeling from the passing albatross

Comment

Frae's hopes of the improbable backup TE come from behind victory in our FF league are still improbably alive in the NFC East overtime MNF game.
                    Good thing I got the bye. Although it almost beat me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      5.03 Can't hear Beltran banging on the trash can if I go any higher
                      ouch .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Close, but wrong TE
                        Ertz is mine, all mine!

Comment

• 5.05 Fear the Yeti

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            ouch .
                            too soon?

Comment

A couple weeks ago Zach Ertz was on a bye and I picked up Jared Cook for $2. Frae also bid $2 but I got the tie breaker, whatever that was. And Cook probably would have stayed in the lineup ever since the free agent pickup because he's been pretty good. Frae would have won this playoff with ease with Cook in the lineup.

Comment

Ertz is mine, all mine!
                                Nice.

I think I peaked too early, Jackson, Henry, Evans, and Engram all with an injury designation doesn't bode well

Comment

Working...
                                X