*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I'm thinking I can wait until Idaho at least. Or are they my limbs ?
    It's hard to tell.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Detectives mystified by large footprints leaving the scene...
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Darkness masks brutal lot of missing man...

Comment

• Decapitated mannequin's body left at scene holding bloody butcher knife...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Decapitated mannequin's body left at scene holding bloody butcher knife...
            Dark, man-like being lives life of crime in Northwest.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dead mannequin! Bigfoot lives?

Comment

• I don't normally take pleasure in people losing their freedom and getting tossed in jail, but all the subsequent sentencing and brand new state indictments of piece of shit Paul Manafort have turned my frown upside down following his shockingly lenient initial sentence. Very legal and very cool. Seems just so odd that an otherwise blameless man keeps getting charged and convicted of all these crimes!
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  I don't normally take pleasure in people losing their freedom and getting tossed in jail, but all the subsequent sentencing and brand new state indictments of piece of shit Paul Manafort have turned my frown upside down following his shockingly lenient initial sentence. Very legal and very cool. Seems just so odd that an otherwise blameless man keeps getting charged and convicted of all these crimes!
                  So it wasnt bigfoot after all ?
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

how many years have you been in PONY ? I saw you guys had a different numbers of teams and were on the low end now -- thought it might be fun to join some day, even if I had to fly to Ohio.
                    We're at 15. I think it's been as high as 20 at one point. I've been playing for maybe 10 years now. CJ got me involved and then left for a bit but I coaxed him back. We were talking about expansion before the draft so there's room. This coming season would be a great year to join since my 5-10 keepers are going to be shit so I wouldn't be hurt by an expansion draft.

We do the draft in canton Ohio. The football hall of fame is there and i usually fly into Cleveland with the Rock and roll hall of fame. I still haven't been to either. My first few years I stayed in Pittsburgh and there's drone good stuff around there. Was thinking I might go back to that next year.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

So it wasnt bigfoot after all ?
                      Detailing Manafort's bloody legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Detailing Manafort's bloody legacy
                        Dastardly man(afort) beheads lady Mandy
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

2.02 Chicken Catcher's Story
                          2.03 Chicken Catcher-Torre 1971
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• so only one month until VD14, ha ha. What is the plan ? Format. I will of course draft first...but what other details need to be discussed. And where is Johnny ? What about our one-on-one battle for supremacy ? I need answers.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so only one month until VD14, ha ha. What is the plan ? Format. I will of course draft first...but what other details need to be discussed. And where is Johnny ? What about our one-on-one battle for supremacy ? I need answers.
                              I disagree

Comment

so only one month until VD14, ha ha. What is the plan ? Format. I will of course draft first...but what other details need to be discussed. And where is Johnny ? What about our one-on-one battle for supremacy ? I need answers.
                                Sorry dude. Been super busy, not finding much time for myself lately. Some kind of Franchise draft is fairly locked in for VD14, but we'll sort out the precise stuff closer to the time.

In the mean time we can try some 1v1's ... I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X